*sees a mans ego getting crushed*
Why just a mans? Thats sexist.
"that boy is really cute" "wait cara arent you a lesbian how can you tell" you know what. youre right. i forgot to put on my HomoSpecs™, which allow me to view all men as grayish blurry blobs. Is that jeremy?? i can’t even tell now that i’m wearing my HomoSpecs™. all men look like the same unattractive indistinguishable gray haze to me because i am homosexual
Read it again: EVERY. SINGLE. REPUBLICAN. Yes, that includes women.
Big Bang theory followed by two and a half men? What a perfect night of turning the tv off.
i googled basically “why isnt there something like grindr but for ladies” and the answer was “there have been but they all fail because men kept infiltrating them and being disgusting and predatory” amazing why didnt i figure that out on my own
trash grier is in it too which makes it grosser
- Men's Rights Activists: THIS IS NOT FAIR. MEN HAVE PROBLEMS TOO.
- Black Men: We're constantly demonized by mainstream media and are targets of police brutality.
- Gay Men: We face discrimination and hatred and are denied marriage and job security.
- Trans Men: We are outcasts and are denied medical care, our lives are constantly under threat and our gender is always under scrutiny and policed by others.
- Men's Rights Activist: ....
- Men's Right Activist: Yeah but a Feminist was mean to me...
Never fuck with someone who cries when they’re mad. They’ll stab you 48 times and cry in your stab wounds.
Saying that contraception leads to more abortions is like saying seat belts causes more injuries in vehicle accidents.
FUCK ANTI RAPE NAIL POLISH
it’s so weird that men can make endless misogynistic comments and not have to reassure people that they don’t hate women but when women, especially those in the spotlight, talk about things concerning women they feel an overwhelming need to constantly reassure the world that they don’t hate men, that they love men.
and by weird i mean a cultural norm to demean women and overvalue men.
Based on true events :) It´s funny how the happiness and love between us can make some folks feel so intimitated. And how those folks certainly know how to make us feel uncomfortable…