If the idea that “they is plural” ever bothers you, just imagine that there’s several of me and we’re all screaming at you to use my correct fucking pronouns
cheek kisses 4 all my chubby fat babies i love love love u and our double chins are actually magic
- Government: We want to keep pregnancy rates in young girls down!
- Government: *Has terrible sex education for young girls*
- Government: *Charges lots of money for birth control*
- Government: *Charges lots of money for pregnancy tests*
- Government: *Charges lots of money for plan b pills*
- Government: *Is against abortion*
I literally overcame self esteem issues by making ironically over-arrogant claims because even if you’re joking about something a lot you start to believe it and that can totally work in a good way if you let it
*takes butt pic*
*admires butt pic*
*deletes butt pic*
Based on this (x). Conclusion: they’re still fuckers.
when someone cries because you said something nice to them, they’re someone who you need to protect because they haven’t seen enough kindness in the world.
- me typing in 2009: Hi there! This is a fun email thingy. What r u doing?????? Wow typing is really hard lol.
- me typing in 2010: Hay guise! It's meh wtf lmao! I don't have ADHD i just IS THAT A PANCAKE TACO TURTLE LOL :3 xD
- me typing in 2011: Oh my god, are you all illiterate? What do you think this is, 2006? Grow up, you lot of nine-year-olds. Nobody wants to have the Internet tainted with your scum.
- me typing in 2012: lol whats happening hoo Dis
- me typing in 2013: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- me typing in 2014: hella
"Don’t wear a hoodie if you don’t want to be mistaken for a criminal and shot."
"Don’t get drunk at a party if you don’t want to be sexually assaulted."
"Don’t argue with a cop if you don’t want to get killed."
"Don’t walk home by yourself if you don’t want to get raped."
Victim blaming 101: Everyone should live in fear from ever doing anything.
Janet Mock on Beyoncé’s feminism.
We can be sexual, sexy and flawless while advocating and fighting and educating and uplifting and critiquing and challenging and giving and everything.